Friday, May 25, 2007

It's Finally Over








Well- My baby has graduated Pre-K today. It was the last day of school and she was so sad. I think I got her to smile in only a few pics. It was really sweet. They had a nice program and the funny thing was that i couldn't get her to smile AT ALL. When she went up to get her certificate, she was supposed to go back to her seat right after, but instead, she rad over to me and started crying. It was so sad. She kept saying that she was tired, but I knew she wasn't. She absolutely loves school and her teacher Ms. Marty. Hailey was teachers pet and loved every minute of it.


Here are pics from the day. Some of her friends, her teacher, and getting her certificate. So sad.. I can't believe she'll be in kindergarten in the fall and Kayleb will be with Ms. Marty. Well.... now what am I gonna do with the summer? Anyone want to come take some kids off my hands for a couple of hours a week?!


2 comments:

Jen Gallacher said...

Bless her sweet baby heart. I'm so sad for her. She is just such a loving little thing. How devastating for her. I'm so glad, though, that she liked school so much!

Lisa Brown said...

She is such a sweetheart, that I am sure her teacher was as sad to see her go as Hailey was to leave her. The end of the year was always hard when i was teaching - I was torn between excitement at a few months off and the feelings of sorrow that I was losing my kids. i got way too attached to my students :).