Sunday, July 29, 2007

Ok Peeps.....

So we all know that I'm part of the WONDERFUL design team right? Well- the Nook is at it again!!!!
they are re-doing some things in the kits and how it's works, so now's the time to get over there and sign up for their FAB kits. NOw i'm not joking on this- they always use the most up to date product and have wonderful add ons too!

so pop on over and check out the kit for this month- cause it's the BEST ONE YET!!!!

here's the DT gallery to show past months and this months kit. My username is scrapperamber- in case you want to see what i've done.

here's a few pages i've done already with the August kit. It' seriously my FAVORITE!!! and if you sign up for the 6 month membership (or at all), put my name in the refferal space. our dt is having a contest and you know you want to help out your home girl by giving me some love right?! lol :)-

THanks!!!!!


No comments: