Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Piggy Tales Loving now!

Well.. double post for me today! aren't you lucky?!
Today i got my Piggy Tales assignment done. I totally didn't plan on having the whole thing done, but I lucked out and finished it! SOOOOO.... i'm totally scrapped out right now. I'll take a break tomorrow and then I'll get back to work on Friday. I don't think i've scrapped so much in a week in my life! But it's all good- look how many pages i have to show for it! :)

These projects are all using the new released Piggy Tales product. The cool thing is that they are all recycled papers and embellishments! cool huh? The first 2 are more "off the page" LO's and the 3rd one is a "card" i made using one of their sliders. The little "window" that has the trains on it, slides over to the opposite side to reveal writing underneath. They really are a cool product. So now that you see this delicious new stuff.. hop on over to their site and order some of it!!! Toodles for now... i'm off to get me a much deserved smoothy. ;)-

3 comments:

Sares said...

They are all gorgeous Amber!

Sares x

Anonymous said...

wonderful! you are one busy bee1
mmmmmmm smoothie :)

Jen Gallacher said...

You are workin' this, girlie! :)