Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Updates all around

Been a little bit, but we have some things going on here that require a lot of attention. I'll just say that Rick is very unhappy in his job and because of things being the way they are, we are on the job hunt full force AGAIN. yes... it sucks- but i'd rather have him in a different job because I seriously don't know my husband right now.





SO.... here are a few things:


I took some pics of things that have made me happy recently. This first pic i took of RIck holding baby. this is Jayce's fav. position, isn't it the cutest thing ever?





well..... I took this pic just yesterday of Jayce sleeping and it was too adorable. so maybe THIS is the cutest thing ever. :)



Hailey was able to experience her first sleepover over the weekend. ALthough it's very nice to have a cousin that lives across the street, it makes for A LOT of little girl gang! THey are constantly fixin' things up to play and sleepover and spend every waking minute together. So we finally gave in and let them do it. they loved it. it worked out really well surprisingly enough! They're already planning on their next sleepover this weekend..... NOT!

And then i was FINALLY able to scrap!!! Had some design team work to do and this was one of them. I loved how it turned out. I won't post the other ones i did... cause they suck. But here's one to enjoy!

Ok... little baby is crying. Guess he feels he needs attention er something. toodles! ;)-

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the pic of him sleeping, too cute. It was good to talk to you today. :)

the real ~Roxann~ said...

totally love the new pics...so cute!

and hailey....aw, let the girl have her fun!!!! so fun!

poor rick....best of luck with the job search. sorry it's so bad. i just hate that for you guys.

call me if you need to vent...you know you can...anytime!

Lisa Brown said...

Wow, that stinks about Rick's job. And I can totally sympathize with how hard it is to have your husband miserable in what he is doing. Kevin has not been happy lately - mostly with whathis unit is doing, so we are trying to PCS to somewhere else.

LOVE the sleeping baby picture!

Laura said...

First your Lo is beautiful. I can totally understand the not knowing you husband because he isnt' happy thing. My husband quit his job after 15 years, it was either the job or our marriage, i'm afraid. He was so unhappy and it carried into our everyday and everything. I can say that he has been at his current job almost 3 years and he is the man I married again, so there is hope. Pray and the door will open and you will both be stronger for it.

Jen Gallacher said...

Sorry about the job thing. That bums me out, but I'll let you guys move out west to be near me. I'd really like that. ;)

Anonymous said...

Jayce looks like his grandpa! Same forehead :-)

Melissa said...

Sorry the job isn't working out. At least you are out of Savannah and in your cute house. Maybe he can get a job teaching adjunct at BYU-I and move out there with Scott and i!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful baby and beautiful layout!

jinxi~ aka angi said...

Great layout.. the photo of Jayce sleeping is tooooo adorable!