Friday, May 08, 2009

Lomography

So there's this FANTASTIC site for all things digital photography. If you ever want to learn anything- go here.

I sat down today to try and figure out how to create a lomographic picture. I've been fascinated by the visual appeal of lomo photographs- but didn't think I could do it on my regular SLR- figured you had to have special film or a special camera. YOU DONT!!!!! (Lomo photography is pretty much the look of old-timey pics. They have darkened edges and higher contrast- they're supposed to look like pictures did back in the day when color first came out.)
so here are my trial runs- before and after. aren't they so cool? I do believe I'll be doing this to most of my pictures from now on... just because i can. lol

4 comments:

Amie said...

wow, they look great! What exactly is lomography?

Lisa Brown said...

Very fun!

Anonymous said...

They look great amber, although i dont like the wedding "after" one, thier eye's look too dark, swim?

Christensen Family said...

I am going to have to try this website out. I am getting into photography and can use all the help I can get. Those pics look great.