Monday, May 18, 2009

Sprinkler Fun

My poor deprived kids have never run through a sprinkler. THat's right. We've always had a nice pool and the beach, but no sprinkler. (I know.. it's a crime)

SO this past weekend my family came into town and we headed over to my grandparents place and let the kids have fun. It took them a while to catch on, but they ended up loving it.
I got this nice sequence shots going- so funny.

Then I got a few cute shots from the other kids. (my baby was obviously loving the water)
SO then we opted to just let baby have a licorice. You can tell he totally ejoyed that as well. lol
Fun times!




2 comments:

{Jason and Elan} said...

How cute are they?! The weather has been so nice, I bet the kids loved it!

Lisa Brown said...

It wasn't really that there weren't sprinklers in Savannah, it was more that you don't want to walk on the grass barefoot here :). Between the crab grass and the fire ants, it just isn't safe.