Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Little Boys

One of the best things to me is watching my baby get bigger and more like a little person. He tries so hard to catch up with the 3 older ones, that he really doesn't have time to be by himself all that much. (which isn't a bad thing)
But the other day, I heard him from the other room, so I had to check it out. This is what he was doing....

He had pulled out all of Kaylebs' little play figures and was making his own fighting noises. Yes... he's 1... and is already making his own noises. lol
Then he caught me taking pictures and decided it was a game...lol
He is such a little man..... I love moments like these. :)

2 comments:

Amie said...

So cute!

Anonymous said...

Just for the record... I am SOOOOO freakin' thrilled that you're back to blogging again. I missed eavesdropping on your crazy life. :)