Monday, November 16, 2009

My Boys

Here's a little update on what's been going down.....

Kayleb finally got his glasses and he is so cute! We've heard the comment "He looks just like Rick now" several times. lol ANd funny story (which I've been dreading since he got them) is the fact that I was totally worried about how he'd handle glasses and if they'd break and we'd have to replace them 10 million times in the next 2 years. lol

On Saturday- Jayce somehow got a hold of his glasses and bent them. Bent them enough that- we had to take them BACK to the eye dr to see if they could fix them. Alas.... they couldn't. lol Soooooo- they ordered him completely new glasses at no expense. ( we had a 1 yr warranty on them thank heavens) He can still wear the ones he has, but the one side is lop-sided. And although he's been fairly responsible with them, what I feared, came true. Hopefully we won't make this a weekly thing. lol
Isn't he adorable?
AND THEN.... this is hilarious.
So I'm working today in the office and things are pretty quiet. And all moms know what that means right? right.
So I go looking for the kiddos and then I hear this banging. I then realized that not only was my bedroom door closed, but that my bathroom door was closed as well.
I reach for the doorknob to hear laughter coming from inside the bathroom. So I sit and wait to listen. Mia and JAyce are just laughing and laughing- I can't help but laugh at them too.. it was just so darned cute. So after a minute, I hear something that doesn't sound normal... I open the door and what do I see? Um.... MY FLOOR IS LITTERED. and littered.... with lotion, medicine bottles, hair accessories, nail polish bottles (luckily.. nothing was opened- it was just out of the cupboard)... and then I see this:
and then i see this:

yup... little munch and princess got into my tampons and opened just about every single one of them. And then mixed in my entire box of q-tips and decorated my shower with them. lol
Jayce had about 6 of them in his hands and he thought they were the greatest toys ever. lol
I burst out laughing- I thought it was seriously hilarious that they were having so much fun with it all. And what were they laughing at? Mia had figured out that if you push the bottom of the tampon... the cotton part would jump out the other end... so she was doing "party decorations" (as she put it) with Jayce. (sort of like Pop goes the Weasel... in a very disturbed but hilarious fashion)
so there ya have it. My fun for the day. At least I now have black mail for my son when he has dates come over.....heheheheheheheheh LOL
aaahhhhh fun times.

10 comments:

Amie said...

So funny and so true-to-life!!

Kim B said...

When Scott first got his glasses we had a weekly trip to the office to get them fixed. We finally ended up with two pairs so that he had one to wear while the other was being fixed. Good luck with active boys and glasses.

Nicole Martel said...

LMAO!! THAT IS HILARIOUS!

Olivia Carter said...

HAHAH! I had my daughter hide a whole pack of open tampons in a little purse of hers. I almost died! So funny!

Kayla said...

HAHAHA! Tell Mia she can come decorate at my next party!

BiblioBags said...

LOL! i saw on America's Funniest Videos once that these 2 boys had pulled out all their mom's maxi pads and stuck them to the windows because they thought they were "airplane stickers"! : )

BiblioBags said...

LOL! i saw on America's Funniest Videos once that these 2 boys had pulled out all their mom's maxi pads and stuck them to the windows because they thought they were "airplane stickers"! : )

Lisa Brown said...

i love Kayleb's glasses - so cute! And the shower "decorations" were hilarious!

the real ~Roxann~ said...

This is the funniest thing I've seen in quite some time!!!! I would have laughed my butt off, too!

the real ~Roxann~ said...

Kayleb looks adorable!! Seriously, adorable. So far, we've had good glasses luck w/ my kids. Knock on wood!