Monday, January 17, 2011

BLog Hop Day 2!

Our first day was amazing!!! So many wonderful comments and a lot of great eye candy!!
So I thought I'd add to the bunch :)
First though:
There is going to be a GRAND PRIZE drawing. (A picture of the prize will be posted on the LP blog sometime during the week) This prize is to die for. In order to be entered in the drawing there are a few things you have to do:
1) Comment on each blog at least once during the week
2) "Like" our facebook page
3) Follow the LP blog

You will recieve an extra entry if you go to the LP website and make a purchase!

So now that that is over- I'm gonna leave you with my first RAK of the week! Here's 3 ways you can get an entry:

1) Comment on my blog
2) Comment on the LP blog
3) Send a friend this way to participate in the blog hop too. (they need to leave a comment saying you sent them)

And then... you'll be entered to get this!

And here's my addition to the eye candy. I used the Chic and Shabby line- and this is my adorable Mia who just turned 5 last week. Cute huh?!
Toodles for the day! Now HOP on over to Amanda's blog and see what amazing things she has in store!

3 comments:

heirloomscrapping said...

I just love the chic and sabby colours and kit it is stunning

Kayla said...

Cute page! Oh a CUTE GIRL!!!! I can't believe she's 5!!!!

Rene' said...

What a beautiful page! The colors are so nice together and I agree--what a little cutie:-)