Friday, June 23, 2006

It's HERE!!!!

I am so stinkin excited!!!!! My product came in the mail today from Carolees and I can't tell you how cool it is to see your own designs in actual company packaging!!!! WOOHOO!!! ok.. so here's what it looks like. There are 6 papers and 1 set of 3 dimensional stickers. Now once they hit the shelves come August... I'm expecting all of you to go out and get them....regardless of whether you scrapbook or not.... you have to pretty cool to show everyone that you KNOW the designer right?!?!?! Ok- so tell all your friends to go vote for me online at www.adornit.com and remember that only one vote per email counts. I have included pics of the brochure that is being sent to all the retailers. This is so exciting!!!!!! Thanks for all the support!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I voted for you!