Tuesday, June 20, 2006

YAY!!!



So.. today starts the voting of Carolees Scrapbook apprentice! Finally!!! I've known about this for a month now and I'm freaking out that I have to wait clear until OCOTBER to find out who wins. I'm excited though. I will be getting my line in the mail soon and can't wait to see it in actual company paper and see my stickers! Once they are here- I will uplaod them and show you all!!!!! PLEASE go and vote for me! winner is determined by vote and by sales of product- so buy my paper too!!!! go to www.caroleescreations.com and vote for my line.. the Mia collection (obviously) and vote as much as you want until september. Thanks for all the support you all give to me!
I did a LO the other day with our new fam. pics we took last week. this one is of Hailey. I loved it. I can't tell you how proud I am of myself that I used stamps on a page. I love stamps but I was- and still am- intimidated by them. but here it is. hope you like it!
Sent off my cards that are going to be published in the Oct/Nov issue Paper Trends last week. I can't wait to see them. It's always so fun to look at your own things in magazines!
Until next time......

No comments: