Monday, July 03, 2006

Summer Fun


(dislcaimer..... I did this post a long time ago and forgot to post it.. so you are getting it now..... :)
Ok... so I keep looking into all these amazing contests and opportunities for me to get my work out there. THere is a MAJOR contest that is being done by KI Memories company. You have to create a Mini album- (size 9 x9 or smaller) and you ahve to make it colorful useing mostly their product. if you win- you get this amazing prize package and a spot on their Design Team. Which is huge! So i'm trying for it of course. I went out and took some adorable pics of the kids outside so I could do a summer themed album for it. Here are a few of the pics I took today- that I will be using. Cute?... I know! Thanks to my handy dandy new camera too! Thanks for looking!

No comments: