Friday, July 07, 2006

Feeling Good

Ok- so i'm recovered from Rick leaving me this past weekend. It obviously took enough out of me that I couldn't do anything until now on here! I'vebeen able to get some work done and that's been good. Kids have been sick- so that hasn't been good. But I pulled a LO off tonight and I really like it. It's different from what I've done and I'd like to hear what you think. I'm in a couple of contests right now and shooting for the KI contest. Man... I have a lot to do- but i love the challenges. So... now that i've bored you with my scrap stuff... yet again....anyone up for a scrapping challenge?! Here's the LO I did today- what can you do with it.... let me see!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are way too talented. I am not creative enough to do the types of things you do. I still need lessons :). Oh, and thanks for your help at church!

Anonymous said...

Your page is gorgeous! I am totally a scraplifter, I don't have a lot of creativity in my body!