Tuesday, July 25, 2006

too long


Wow... it's been too long since i've written here. Sorry! Been so busy with stuff. My parents and sister came down last weekend and we had a fun time. We went to the Georgia aquarium and it was a lot of fun. I'd reccomend it. BUT.... go in like November.. on a tuesday morning! It was so crowded- it was hard to enjoy with so many people there. Here are a few pics I took while we were there. i thought they were fun.
Well... CHA was this weekend and I haven't heard yet on how my papers sold. I've gotten so many compliments on it and I've very greatful for it. I still have to wait until October- but hopefully I can get an idea once they are in my store and selling.
One thing that was really funa nd unexpected by this whole thing.... I have a friend of about 12 years that I just got back in contact with because she saw my picture in CK magazine in the ad for this contest! It's hilarious. It's been really fun and interesting how similar we are. I'd highly reccoment checkin out her blog- she's very good! www.lifeaslou.blogsome.com
i'll be putting up another LO or two tomorrow. I've been working hard on some contests and doing pretty good.
Paper Trends picked up another project of mine for the dec/jan issue. so that's exciting.. i'll let you know more about that later too!
Thanks for checkin back!!

No comments: