Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Amazing!

Ok- So this past weekend we had Angelia Wigginton (her blog is on my list) come to my local store here and teach some workshops. They were so much fun. I got to help her walk around and show the samples she did to the class. So- here are some pics from the classes- there's one of all the staff at Savannah Scrapbooking with Angelia, I locked Jamie in the bathroom and she's trying to get out, some friends, and the class as a whole.

Then we had an all night crop. It was the first time I've ever ahd the chance to stay up all night and scrap and the first time I've ever had 12 hours of uninterupted scrapping! I completed some amazing LO's that I have posted below. Here are some other pics of how much fun we had. Now one little explanation- me and 2 of my friends decided to make shirts that say "Scrap till you Crap". they ended up turning out really cute- so there's a picture there too. If you want one- email me and we'll go from there. And the reason I was able to stay up all night and behave the way i did..... well- one of the pictures explains it all..hehe :)
OK- so I still have the pages I did to post. I'll be on later to post those. Screaming kids and lunch are the priority now.... :)

5 comments:

AMANDA said...

Amber...seeing those pictures of you just makes me miss you so fetching much...WE NEED TO GET TOGETHER!! SOON!!!!

Melissa said...

We're so hot! I've got to get some of those pics from you.

Angelia said...

Ohhhhh, I miss you guys!! Can you send me your photos, pretty please? Looks like you had a blast at the crop :D

Anonymous said...

I look really good in my shirt...
Oh okay, you're pretty cute too. Nice page you are working on there!!

Jen Gallacher said...

You guys are having WAY too much fun! :)