Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Inspiration Anyone?

OK- so a couple of things have happened.
One- my second Elsie challenge class has been posted and you can sign up at Savannah Scrapbooking. You can see a pic of the page we will be doing here http://www.savannahscrapbooking.typepad.com.

Two- I will be updating my progress on my process and production on the new lines coming out in Jan. on Adornit's blog, http://www.georganahall.typepad.com , every Tuesday. So check on there to see some new pics. I will also be putting little extras on here if you want to check it out here too! :)

Three- So I have been completely busy with album jobs! Swamped really. I am greatful that I have had so much work, but I have reached a point that I never wanted to be at. I am not happy doing this. I literally almost never have time to do my own work, which I would like to be my priority. So after I am done with these projects, I will no longer be taking album jobs anymore. It is sad, I have made some good friend by doing this. I just really want to focus on expanding my talents and creativity on my own pages and *hopefully* get caught up! ( I don't think that will happen, but it's worth a shot right?) I will be focusing more on publications and designing. I have made a goal for myself for how many publications I want in the next year, so we'll see how far I can go!

With that being said- I did sit down the other week and came up with this page. I LOVE these pics! isn't he adorable? Yah- this was the last time I did a page for myself and that was about 3 weeks ago. very sad for me! :( But here ya go- enjoy!


4 comments:

Jen Gallacher said...

Wow! This layout is amazing. Seriously. And I can't believe Mia has gotten that big. I remember when Caleb looked like that. Where does the time go?

Anonymous said...

Cute layouts!! If you get a chance you should up load some layouts on my site www.scraphappykt.com Hope to see ya there!

Anonymous said...

Love the page, Amber!

Anonymous said...

Ooops! Sorry, that was me above. I forgot that since I'm on Beta Blogger I must post as Anonymous and sign my name :D
Angelia