Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Balderdash and Bronchitis

Wow...... what a Christmas! It never ceases to amaze me how fast it comes and goes. It's always such a hype and magical experience building up to Christmas. Then it comes and never lasts long enough. The day after Christmas is usually a depressing day for me. I take all my Christmas decor down and "get back to life". No more magic.
But the point to this entry....... Rick and I got the game Balderdash for Christmas.... i must say- I HIGHLY reccommend it. It's the most hilarious game you will ever play in your life! Seriously- if you are g ame player... go get the game!
The second thing would be the bronchitis. My first daughter got it on the 23rd. went to the Dr- got the meds... loaded her up and she's getting over it. Thing is... with 3 kids, when one gets sick... they ALL get sick. So now i have 3 kids hacking and coughing up a storm. Haven't had a decent nights sleep in over a week. Feel like I've given birth to triplets and have to wake up to feed them every couple hours! It's insane! We did enjoy our Christmas though. I got fuzzy green slippers and a new purse. Seems simple things like that will keep me going through the day.
NOTE:
anyone who decides the school schedule for the year- needs to narrow the Christmas break to a week TOPS- not more.... anyone with kids in school agree? ugh.... :) I'll post pics later.

No comments: