Monday, December 04, 2006

IT"S DONE!!!!

OH my word! I cannot tell you how good it feels to be completely done! I am reffering to my designing I've been doing for Carolees. I have completed all designs and they are currently in their hands being sent to the printers at the end of the week! I am so excited to see how they all come out. It was no small feat. I spent about 30-40 hours over a 3 day period doing, re-doing, sizing, formatting, saving, etc. I was given a wonderful opportunity to design as much as I wanted and man..... did I ever! I have 1 album kit, consisting of an album, 24 papers, 12 x 12 sticker sheet, and 2
12 x 12 die cut sheets. Then I have 2 "open shelf" lines consisting of 4 papers each. Then there's the matching foam stickers, acrylic stamps, chipboard set, ribbon set, alterable boxes, and chipboard mini album. It was a lot of work, but it was so worth it. Now I just have to bide my time until I get to go to CALIFORNIA baby! I will still be doing updates on details of these products on Georgana's blog every Tuesday until CHA at the end of Jan. (her blog is at the right)
Just thought I'd share the good news of completion!!! WOOHOO!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Veronica said...

I am very happy for all your success
Yours
Veronica

Anonymous said...

Congrats! Don't you feel relief, like you can move onto other things now? I just finished a quilt for my sister for Christmas (definitely not the same as the amazing thing you just accomplished), and now I feel like I can finally enjoy the season :). Except, now i have to get stuff done for Primary - maybe I can start enjoying the season next week?