Wednesday, January 03, 2007

TOOT!!!! I'm on a Design Team!!

Just heard that I was chosen for another Design Team position. It's been a while since I was on one last, but I am very excited about this one. Go to www.myscrapbooknook.com and sign up. It is a monthly kit club. Now I KNOW that this club is going to be awesome. My good, presonal friend *Lou* (blog at right), is the designer of all the kits..... and she wil do an awesome job. IF you go sign up for their kit club, before you check out, put my name that I reffered you. Seriously, it's a great deal with some awesome product! Can't ask for anything better right?
Also- if you go to Adornit's blog (again... at right) check out the Page I did for the ad going in Scrapbook Etc in Feb. debuting my open shelf line. It's adorable! I love it! only 3 weeks left until I leave for CA!!!!!

1 comment:

AtomicArt1 said...

Congrats again, Amber! I look forward to working with you and getting to know you!