Wednesday, August 29, 2007

The Nook... AGAIN!!!

So I can't keep telling you how MUCH I love my Design team at the Nook. Leah is simply FABULOUS with choosing out the product. Well this month is no different. For the month of september- we have a bunch of Daisy D's. and it's so pretty! Seriously- never would have picked any of this product out on my own. but since i was forced to use it, i fell completely in love with it and hope to get more of it soon!
So here are a few pages I've done with it. You can go here to my gallery and check out the rest of the creations that my DT members and I have come up with.

Now.. bad news- this kit is already sold out! So sorry! BUT, be sure to check back in a couple weeks- we'll have October's kit coming up and it's going to be just as fabulous. I highly suggest signing up for this kit club. you get so much product and it's always the new stuff too. Go sign up and if you do- put my name in the refferal spot!

No comments: