Thursday, October 18, 2007

Tonight's the Night!!!!

I have been putting A LOT of time and effort into the Open House that will be going on tonight. If you are in the Savannah area, you are invited to come!
It will be held at Savannah Scrapbooking, 8805 White Bluff Rd. (behind Kmart)

This open house is going to be huge! Here's a list of vendors attending:
Me (Gold Canyon Candles), Stampin Up!, Lia Sophia Jewlery, Creative Memories, Premier Designs Jewlery, Pampered Chef, and more! There is going to be one massive door prize given worth over $100!!! Each "vendor" will have their own specials, coupons, and door prizes to give away too.
It starts at 6pm tonight and goes until 9pm. If you bring a friend, you will get double chances to win the door prize too!

My specials for the night: I will be having a drawing for a free candle. If you place an order over $50, you will get a free item with your order. If you book a party AT THIS OPEN HOUSE, you will get a $10 gift certificate to put towards your personal order at your party.

So come on over- there will be tons of food, product on hand to sell and take home, and tons of fun! If you can't make it, but would like to take part in my specials, you can contact me to place an order and I'll apply these specials. But you have to contact me by tomorrow night to get them.
Here's Gold Canyon's website so you can take a look at what we offer and what will be available at the open house tonight.

Hope you all come!!!

3 comments:

Jen Gallacher said...

Hope it goes VERY well. :)

Melanie said...

Sounds like fun! I wish I could come. By the way: YOU've BEEN TAGGED! :O

{Elyse} said...

Amber I just wanted to tell you how amazing your scrapbooking is, you have given me motivation to scrapbook...Although I will never be as good as you are:)