Saturday, November 03, 2007

Something Creative

I was FINALLY able to scrap some this week! being that my room was a MESS- i had to get it manageable before i could work. But it cleaned itself (i wish) and i was inspired. I did this page for one of my Design Teams. I love how it turned out. I was able to do another page and a mini album this weekend! Although i won't show you the other page (cause i really don't like it), i'll take pics of the mini album tomorrow and post it here. This is using the november kit from The Nook! So if you want December's kit- better be sure to pre-order it before it sells out! Isn't the husband so cute? I just love him! *sigh* :)

2 comments:

Jen Gallacher said...

Oh, Amber! You rocked this. Darling layout. :) Love the rich colors and the beautiful details. And yes, your hubbie is cute and nice and talented. You got a good one. (Now, Rick, you'd better send me that bonus check in the mail for totally tooting your horn for you. ;)

the real ~Roxann~ said...

Amber...love the layout!!! Rick is FAB!!! You lucky girl!!!