Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Anyone Interested?

My local scrap store is closing down in April unless someone purchases it. It is so sad, but I have to face facts that my once dependance on selling some things every 6 months, has gone down the drain.
I am now stuck with a HUGE tupperware, and 3 boxes FULL of scrap supplies that have never been used that i was planning on selling, but now I don't have the opportunity.
SO... this is where you come in.

I am goign to package up all these supplies into "packets". They will all be coordinated Paper, embellishments, stickers, flowers, ribbon, etc. Either matching by color or company.
I will package them up and want to sell them for a NOMINAL cost. My point is to just get them out of my hair because frankly... i don't have the room to store it all, and i'm trying to clean house. SO.... if you are willing to pay shipping and a small price, I will send the products to you!

I have companies such as Basic Grey, Bazzill, KI Memories, SEI, Scenic Route, Cherry Arte, just to name a few. I have LOADS of prima flowers to get rid of, so there will be some in every packett. Embellishments from 7 Gypsies, Making Memories, Foofala, Heidi Swapp, Doodlebug, etc.

Each packet will be loaded with product with no less value than $25. I will sell each packet for $8 +shipping.

I will put them together, post pictures with numbers and you email me with which one you want.

Is this something you'd be interested in? If so, leave a comment and i will post all packets by the end of the week. And please, tell your friends too- the more comments I get here, the more packets I'll put together. Right now, i can easliy say that I'll have at least 30 packets to send out. And that is just with stuff that i've alreayd gone through. I will also have extras like tools and organizational items to sell that I'll post with a cost.

So spread the word... the more comments I get, the more things I'll sell!
Please leave your name and email addy in the comment so I can subscribe you to my blog feed- that way when the posts are made, it will come straight to your email and you can see it all first!

12 comments:

Zarah said...

Sounds interesting - definitely! Depends on the cost of shipping abroad, obviously...

Anonymous said...

I am interested and might have some friends interested. dwhite94533@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

very interesting! sign me up.
-char

Anonymous said...

Yeah man!! give me basic grey, heidi swapp, prima's, scenic route anyday, Also depend's on the amount of shipping!!

Sarah.

Anonymous said...

I am interested. Let me know if there are any cute boyish things and I will buy something. Love ya. -Elan Ebrad2ctr@juno.com

Amie said...

Ummm yah, I'm totally in!

amiedanny@msn.com

=)

Anonymous said...

yes interested,Can I just meet you instead of paying shipping?! R you selling some of that tupperware? eamil me at adavis191@comcast.net. thanks amber, Alisa

Anonymous said...

Count me in!
Sherry P.
You have my email address

Anonymous said...

Hey Amber- it's me, Lynn. I can't ever post unless anonymously. I don't remember how I signed in before. Anyway, I am always interested in embellishments from 7 Gypsies and Heidi. Let me know what you've got (types of things) and I might want a big ol' bag o' schtuff.

Liz said...

I'm interested of course
javaortea4me@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

I'm interested and I live here. My email addy is atredman@coastalnow.net. Thanks!
Autumn R.

jinxi~ aka angi said...

Id definitely be interested!!! This is jinxi from the Nook.. my name is Angi and this is my email jinxi666@yahoo.com!!! Thank you!