Monday, February 18, 2008

Inspiration Monday

I know I don't do this every monday- although i should. but here's a few pages I've done in the past week or so and just wanted to share! I have 2 for my bro. who's serving a church mission in Aukland, New Zealand right now. He sends me the most AMAZING pictures. One of him on the train tracks and one of a sunset he took. Then the one of Kayleb, I'm using all Piggy Tales product and absolutely love how this one turned out. Then we have the Hailey one. I thought it was just too funny to NOT scrap. so there ya go!

4 comments:

Amie said...

So cute! I love the one of your brother in the middle!

Jen Gallacher said...

Hee, hee. I can so her doing that. LOL!

Stephanie said...

Hello Amber,
I sent out a check for the kits I bought on the 9th. Did you get the check?! I'm a little concerned because I haven't heard from you and the kits aren't here yet. :) Please tell me they aren't lost! I'm so excited to play with my new stuff1 :)
Let me know.
Stephanie Little
bslittle@cox.net

the real ~Roxann~ said...

Very nice!! Good job! I think my favorite is Hailey. She's hilarious! (M has those same jammies!!)