Saturday, February 02, 2008

Update:

Good morning! wow- you ladies were busy last night fighting for those kits! lol

So- as of right now, i have 33, 34, 36, 38 left. Again, all the extras minues the organizer and 12 x 12 album are still available as well.
I still have all those magazines (for free if you want them), the jars, the rest of the albums, and the quickutz handle are still available- and I'd really like those gone.

And because I want them gone so badly, i'm willing to drop the price even more. If you are intersted in any of them, please let me know and I'll let you know the price! :)-

I'm sure now that I've emailed everyone back- again, please let me know if i haven't.

I will have prices for those in town today. For those who require shipping, I will have to package them up, purchase the stamp, then let you know the total.

I WILL NOT SHIP THESE KITS UNTIL PAYMENT IS RECIEVED. If you send paypal- wonderful, if you send a check- i will wait until it clears to send the package. I'd like to get all these prices to everyone on Monday and have them all shipped by Friday.

Again... thanks! this has been fun- I'll definitely be doing it again. I usually do a NICE clearout every 6 months or so. So stay tuned.........

No comments: