Friday, February 01, 2008

WOW

in just a matter of hours- my stack had depleted!!!

As of right now- here are the kits still available.
#5, 15, 28, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38 and All the extras minus the organizer and the 12 x 12 wedding album.

If you are interested in any of these, please let me know asap. I'm working to get it all organized and need to know final counts by Monday so I can prepare them all and ship them out.

I believe I have emailed everyone that has requested kits. If I have NOT emailed you back yet, please let me know. I've been keeping track of who has what, so i haven't left you in the dark. Eveyone that has spoken for a kit, has gotten one. (at least)

I'm off to bed- hopefully the rest of these will be wanted and gone by the time I wake up in the morning?! :)
Here's to hoping!

Thanks so much ladies- you rock!!!

No comments: