Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Easter!

Isn't this a marvelous day? I love Easter... it's seriuosly one of my favorite holidays. Simple, nice, and not so commercialized. I can truly sit back and enjoy the day and celebrate the true meaning of Easter and linger in that spirit all day. Can't get much better than that right? :)
So here's our day in a nutshell..... I may be biased, but I seriously have the cutest kids on earth.
and yes... they are eating PEEPS at 8 am. (thanks to the daddy of course!) Hope you've all had a wonderful Easter!

5 comments:

the real ~Roxann~ said...

Awww.....how cute are they?!?!

Happy Easter!

R

Scrapdragons said...

you do have some cute kids!

~laura

lindy said...

YES they are the cutest kids in the world! we are excited for #4! Glad you had a fun Easter.

Lisa Brown said...

Mia's dress is my favorite! So pretty!

Anonymous said...

SARAH says.....

Hehe, your kids are sooooooo freakin cute!!!