Saturday, March 29, 2008

I'm back on!!!

the My Scrapbook Nook Design Team that is!!! guess there's been some people dropping out and my friend needed some help, so she handed me some free product and asked me to be back on and voila! Here I am again!
I must say... i felt completely empty not being on it for these past 3 months, so i'm very happy to be up and running again on it!

So.... with that being said- I got my APRIL KIT today!! OH MY WORD. ok- ladies.. for those of you who are in llluuuuuuuvvvvv with the new Pink Paislee company- this kit is chalked full of it. It's seriously one of the best kits ever! So here are some views..... PLEASE go get one now because they are almost sold out and will be shipping anyday now! and tell them i sent you...... :)
so be lookin in the next couple days for my projects- I'll have them up here by Tuesday! YAY!




No comments: