Monday, May 12, 2008

TA DA!!!!!!

The flower escipade is finally over. After several phone calls from the mama.... they FINALLY delivered a decent, beautiful bouquet!!! The lady showed up at my door around 6 this evening and said "I'm here to deliver your flowers." I then said thank you and she said "i'm sorry about the last ones. hope you had a nice Mothers Day".

I mean.... honestly- i wish i still had the old ones to physically show her what they looked like when i threw them away this morning. But alas- all is over and i have a nice smelly thing sitting right on my table making it's presence known! Now... isn't this a whole lot better? This is how an iris and rose should look upon delivery. And i got a bonus- they included a butterfly!! :)-


Thanks mama! You're the bestest! :)


5 comments:

Amie said...

it's gorgeous!

Victoria said...

Amber, the flowers are so beautiful. You're prior blog with the note made me chuckle. You have such GREAT parents!

Unknown said...

Lovely flowers- glad they got it sorted in the end Xx

Anonymous said...

They are beautiful! Now go and look at my blog!!!!

Andrea Wiebe said...

So happy that they sent you new ones!!!!