Thursday, October 02, 2008

My Blue-eyed Tub

Yes... that is was I call him. I have always wanted a blue-eyed baby and haven't been that lucky.. until little tubbo here. (knock on wood)

I'm very happy they've stayed blue- hopefully they stay that way forever!

he's now 13 lbs and 25 inches long.... BARELY 3 mo. old. he is SO fat. i love it. i got ot go through all my little boy clothes and you wouldn't believe how many he won't get to wear because he just grew too fast. kind of sad- but funny too. Isn't he just a doll? Still a stinker- but i love him. :)



And I've been lucky enough to get some scrappy goodness done too! So here ya go- this was using the FABULOUS October kit from the Nook.... go and get it if you don't already- yet another good one!









2 comments:

Lisa Brown said...

He is gorgeous! Derek did the same thing - he was so big and so fast.

Anonymous said...

look at those cheecks!! love it.
those pages are FAB, can't wait to CASE them ;)