Sunday, November 02, 2008

More Halloween fun

Ok- so here are more pics of the fun times we had on Halloween.

These were taken right before we went out Trick or treating. Hailey was a witch, Kayleb was a knight again, Mia was the princess, and Jayce was a skeleton (and as you can tell, he absolutely loved every second of it.) They were all just so stinkin' cute. And yes- i'm too cheap to go out and purchase a new costume for each of my kids every year, so we recycle and use dress ups. lol :) So here they are. Oh... and i dressed up as myself. original huh? :)-

7 comments:

the real ~Roxann~ said...

Everyone looks great! And I dressed up for Trick or Treating, too! I went as EXHAUSTED MOTHER/HOUSEWIFE!!!

Victoria said...

Ahhh, they all look so cute. LOVE the picture of Hailee, the black/white one.

Anonymous said...

HOw cute are y'all!?!?!?? BTW I love seeing the pics of your purty smiling mug. :)

Anonymous said...

You know what is just wrong, that you are SO SKINNY after all those kids!!! My last ne stuck..everywhere. Sigh. Your Ywant to know what else is hilarious....today its 16 above (celcius) and we have no snow, and I live in Winterpeg! You stole it all, so much thanx!!

Anonymous said...

Aw, so cute. You look great! BTW, where did Jayce get that adorable costume? Oh, yeah . . . ME! I rock. JK . . . : )

Anonymous said...

Your kids are so friggin cute!!!!!

Christensen Family said...

Cute costumes!