Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Wow

so although i did sleep a little better last night, i was still up at 4:30 am and couldn't go back to sleep! makes me so mad....now i have to attempt to do the impossible 2 days in a row- ask me tomorrow how that goes. lol

soooooo.... i thought i'd share some of my fav blogs/sites today with you. If you don't know by now- i'm huge into photography and the second i get the chance to go back to school- tha'ts what i'm going into. Ideally- i'd like to be a wedding photographer, so we'll see how it plays out. I'm also very interested in graphic design, so i'm sure that will play a roll in how i graduate also. but you have to check out the sites- i mean... seriously AMAZING. I"ll just place a list of them and you should check them out! Hopefully one day... i can add my own site to this list!

Petra Hall
Passing Notes
Ashley McNamara
Cheryl Spelts
Kimberly Garofolo
G. Haygood
Susan Stripling
Jessica Claire
The Wiebners
Amy Squires
Jane Morba
Jessica Stickland
Liana Lehman
Next Exit

Ok- now after viewing all those- how can you NOT want to take awesome pics?!?!?! enjoy!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm so excited we get to hear from you everyday. I hope your kids let you sleep tonight! Update us on the job situation!

Cat from Next Exit said...

Thanks for the mention. So glad that you enjoy our work!
~cat from next exit

Cheryl said...

I agree with Cat! Thanks for mentioning my work and blog!

And by the way, nice list - you have great taste!

Anonymous said...

Wow, I'm soo honored to be mentioned together with names like Jessica Claire, Jessica Strickland and Susan Stripling. All favorites of mine as well! Thank you! :)