Monday, January 26, 2009

Update: AND A WINNER!!!

Ok... so this has been fun right? At least I get a little more room in my closet huh? :)
I've been busy today with sick kids and running around- so I wasn't able to get emails out with totals yet. sorry!
I will make sure that the totals go out first thing tomorrow morning. It will have the grand total-including shipping- and details of how to make payment. I was asked if shipping can be combined for multiple people in the same area. YES!!! of course!---- if you want to combine shipping with someone else, please let me know. All the more incentive to order another kit or two right? :)

I still have some kits left and really want them gone. The numbers below are still available- minus a few..... but i'll let you know if you email me.

anyway- Thanks ladies!

And i bet ya'll want to know the winner for the nice Prima flowers huh? I had my daughter draw out of a hat and the one she chose was...........

CHARLOTTE!!!

Hey Charlotte- I'll send your prize with your kits. :)


Oh.. and just a little heads up. I'm coming up with something BRAND SPANKIN' NEW. Stay tuned- and keep checking back. Because I will be doing yet another give-away in the near future!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOOOOHOOO! I never win anything! :) Thanks Darling. :)

jinxi~ aka angi said...

Congrats Charlotte..

Amber, Im wondering if you are getting my emails? They would be coming w/ jinxi aka angi in the subject line. Thanks.

Cat said...

Congrats Charlotte!