Saturday, February 07, 2009

Seriously... TO DIE FOR!

Ok- so my cutie patootie cousin that lives close by, makes these ADORABLE aprons. She made me one... isn't it cute?! Now... she added straps above and the matching brown ribbon across the pocket. to die for right? I love it. everytime i'm in the kitchen, i put it on... just so i can feel cute. :)-



ANyway..... so she's started up a blog and an etsy store to sell them. One of the cutest ideas she came up with is matching "Mommy-n-me" aprons. I saw them last night and they are awesome!

so... go check them all out. order some- she does them in like a day- she's amazing... i know.

HER BLOG... Paisley Pockets
HER ETSY STORE... Dotty Blossoms

3 comments:

Amie said...

it IS cute! Go cuz!

Zarah said...

Suuuuper cute!

{Jason and Elan} said...

your so sweet! Thank you for posting this on your blog. What a pleasant surprise!