Wednesday, September 05, 2007

I Couldn't resist

Ok- so i'm a HUGE slacker when it comes to scrapping pics that were taken years ago- even months ago, but have no issues with scrapping pics that I take either that day or the day before!
So- with how cute my kids are (because I'm allowed to be biased!lol) I couldn't resist doing a page today with their first day pics.

I was only able to do one- but hey! I did a page UNINTERUPTED by children! tha'ts an accomplishment in and of itself! so here ya go- a fun page. I'll do my son tomorrow- then I'll show that one off too! :)

4 comments:

the real ~Roxann~ said...

nice layout, as always! Still lovin' H's hair. I am totally thinking about cutting Marinne's. Can you give me a lesson????

Lisa Brown said...

Hailey is so cute in that picture! What would it be like to have uninterupted time . . . someday :).

Becky Heisler said...

aww look how cute she is!! Love this layout!

Laura S. said...

beautiful!!

Laura